How to Write a KILLER LinkedIn Profile... And 18 Mistakes to Avoid
by Brenda Bernstein
Kindle Edition: 154 pages
Publisher: Wise Media Group
Featured in Fortune Magazine June 2013... More than 1 year as #1 Best-Seller in Amazon's Business Writing Skills Category!
Are you getting the results that you want from your LinkedIn profile?
If not, this book is for you.
Every single employer or client who considers hiring you will Google you, click on your LinkedIn profile, and assess it. Whether you are a job seeker, company owner or other professional, your profile must impress your audience if you want results from this social media treasure chest.
In this best-selling e-book, Brenda Bernstein provides 18 detailed strategies and writing tips -- plus 7 Bonus tips -- that will help you get found on LinkedIn, and keep people reading after they find you.
By following the advice in How to Write a KILLER LinkedIn Profile, you will avoid the most common errors on LinkedIn and create a frequently visited AND highly effective profile.
Use this book to create a POWERFUL profile - and show your target audience you're serious about your online presence. The results?
A new job...
An unexpected partnership...
A lucrative account...
YOU get to choose.
Also by Brenda Bernstein:
How to Write a WINNING Resume: 50 Tips to Reach Your Job Search Target
How to Write a STELLAR Executive Resume: 50 Tips to Reach Your Job Search Target
- How to Write a WINNING Resume... 50 Tips to Reach Your Job Search Target
- 'Headhunter' Hiring Secrets: The Rules of the Hiring Game Have Changed . . . Forever!
- How To Build the ULTIMATE LinkedIn Profile In Under An Hour: Boost Your Branding, Attract Recruiters, And Find Your Next Job
- The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success (Second Edition - Entirely Revised) : Kick-start Your Business, Brand, and Job Search
- Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0: How to Stand Out from the Crowd and Tap Into the Hidden Job Market using Social Media and 999 other Tactics Today
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.