Autism & Asperger's Syndrome in Layman's Terms. Your Guide to Understanding Autism, Aspergers Syndrome, PDD-NOS and Other Autism Spectrum Disorders
by Raymond Le Blanc
Kindle Edition: 260 pages
Publisher: Cranendonck Coaching
You're closer than you think to understanding Autism Spectrum Disorders
With Autism Spectrum Disorders being in flux, it is time for parents and teachers to take a refreshing look on Autism and the related disorders. With things changing within the year, now is the time to get prepared before they happen.
Raymond Le Blanc has written the definite resource on Autism Spectrum Disorders. Not only should this be your guide, it also teaches you about the causes, symptoms, the current and future diagnosis, treatments, and everything You Need to Know About Autism & its Effects on Life in general, but specifically your life and the life of your child, grandchild, or student.
One of Raymond's main reasons to study Clinical Psychology and publish "Autism & Asperger's Syndrome" has to do with his first-hand experience with autism. And as a psychologist he knows how to translate the tech stuff into solid information that readers can use to cope with everyday life.
This comprehensive and surprisingly accessible guide examines autism from all perspectives and will teach you how to manage the condition in either yourself or a loved one over the course of a lifetime, to ensure the best possible quality of life for everyone involved.
Some of the chapters Le Blanc presents in his resource
- Chapter 11 Scientific theories on autistic thinking
- Chapter 20 Family life after autism diagnosis
- Chapter 24 Dietary interventions
- Chapter 27 School
- Chapter 31 Planning a future
With autism, early intervention is imperative, so by buying this book today, you can learn about autism for tomorrow and instantly start helping a person in need.
˃˃˃ Do you need to find out more about Living and Working conditions for adults with ASD?
˃˃˃ Why this book?
Purchase "Autism & Asperger's Syndrome in Layman's Terms" Now
- Understanding and Overcoming Anxiety and Panic Attacks. A Guide for You and Your Caregiver.
- Asperger's: The Asperger Syndrome Revealed! The Ultimate Information Book (Autism Spectrum Disorder, Asperger Disorder, Aspergers, AS, AD, ASD)
- From Baghdad to America: Life Lessons from a Dog Named Lava
- It's Not You, It's the Dishes (originally published as Spousonomics): How to Minimize Conflict and Maximize Happiness in Your Relationship
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.