Always Know What To Say - Easy Ways To Approach And Talk To Anyone
by Peter W. Murphy
Kindle Edition: 86 pages
Who is this book for?
"Always Know What To Say" is for anyone who wants a straight to the point explanation of conversation skills fundamentals. I point out key distinctions you can apply right away to go from being tongue tied and unsure of what to say to having fun meeting people and getting to know them better. If you read AND apply what I cover in the book you`ll make steady progress and become much more at ease talking to people.
This book is not for you if you already have very good conversation skills and are comfortable meeting new people and letting your personality shine. You need to go elsewhere if you are looking for "secrets" and advanced strategies to achieve conversation skills mastery. You`ll regard this book as common sense.
And finally, this book is not for you if you read self help books and disregard the training because you`ve read something similar before and never apply what you learn. You`ll tell yourself you knew it all already.
You`ll gain a lot from "Always Know What To Say" if you treat it as a set of principles and strategies you get to play with in the real world. This is not light entertainment, its practical training that`s designed for you to use in your day to day life. If you do you`ll enjoy the happiness and warmth that comes from connecting with the important people in your life whether that be in your family and community or at work.
Here`s what people are saying about this book at Amazon.com
"If you are a shy person who finds it difficult to communicate with new people then this book will be helpful. Peter Murphy presents conversation starters, explains body language and teaches you what to ask people when you first meet. This book contains simple strategies for entertaining conversations. With this book anyone should be able to survive a party or talk to strangers on a plane. I personally find that listening to people talk about their life is a good way to make people like you. Being a shy person by nature I found some of this book to be very useful."
"I found a lot of great ideas in this book. I will have to refer back to it frequently to remember some of the ideas. Its a short book but not only is it packed with great ideas but the author has a great free website packed with ideas and there is a free audio on his website. I think it would be worth writing down some of the ideas and reviewing them before a social situation."
Cynthia from Florida
"As a manager of a retail store that pushes strong customer service, I have a large young staff. I've shared excerpts from this book with them and it blows their mind. As a young person they are having a hard time talking to people about something that they are worried doesn't interest the customer so they are all worried about failure and rejection. This book, I believe, has helped save my store. It is very basic, but almost like, why didn't I think to tell my staff that!"
Want to know the easy way to approach and make conversation with new people? In this book you`ll discover simple ways to ensure you always have something interesting to talk about.
Find out how popular people make it look so easy and how you can do the same.
This short 17 page book covers the following strategies:
- How to Approach Someone to Start a Conversation
- 9 Great Ways to Confidently Approach Anyone
- How to Stop Feeling Nervous When Meeting New People
- What to Say When Introducing Yourself to New People
- 6 Easy Ways to Avoid Getting Stuck for Words
- 10 Interesting Topics of Conversation for Every Occasion
- The Best Questions to Keep a Conversation Going
- How to Shine in Conversation with Listening Skills
- How to Use Body Language to Read People Like a Book
- Show People You Like Them and Make Friends with Ease
Start reading this book right away and you`ll enjoy better conversation skills and have much more fun talking to the people in your day to day life
- Body Language Expert, Male Focus: how to SUCCESSFULLY READ & SHOW a Man's body language in business, social skills, and dating (Body Language Books Series, ... Language of Men, Body Language of Women)
- CHATTER: Small Talk, Charisma, and How to Talk to Anyone (The People Skills & Communication Skills You Need to Win Friends and Get Jobs)
- 925 Ideas to Help You Save Money, Get Out of Debt and Retire A Millionaire So You Can Leave Your Mark on the World
- Body Language Expert, Female Focus: how to SUCCESSFULLY READ & SHOW a Woman's body language in business, social skills, and dating (Body Language Books ... Language of Men, Body Language of Women)
- Body Language: The Ultimate Body Language Guide! - Understand Nonverbal Communication And Enhance Social Skills, Relationships, Self Esteem, Power Rapport ... Communication Skills, Charisma, Leadership)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.