57 Minutes: All That Stands Between You And a Better Life
by Mike Jackson, Pierre Lever
Kindle Edition: 84 pages
57 Minutes: All That Stands Between You And a Better Life is the definitive short guide to a more fulfilling life.
What makes 57 Minutes so different is that it takes less than an hour to read from cover to cover and is full of powerful ideas that anyone can put into practice. It dispenses with complex analyses and psycho babble, relying instead on common sense and personal examples. As the authors say in their introduction "This is a book about doing and it is packed with recommendations that work".
The book answers important questions that lie at the heart of sustainable life improvement. Why experiences provide deeper satisfaction than possessions. How to prevent life goals from fading into obscurity. How to break the monotony of repetitive living. Why quitting is sometimes the right thing to do. And many others.
Few books fit so much insight into such a small space.
The authors, Pierre and Mike, are not psychologists or professional writers but they have successfully applied every principle from 57 Minutes in their own lives and have inspired many others to do the same.
57 Minutes combines their experiences with the findings from hundreds of hours of reading to provide you with the perfect introduction to living a more fulfilling life.
What people are saying about 57 Minutes:
'What I love about 57 Minutes is that it crams so many critical life lessons into such a short format. The perfect introduction to Purpose and Growth in a style that's simple, memorable and do-able.' - Tim Robson, Life Coach & Founder, Coracle Learning
- The Quarter-Acre Farm: How I Kept the Patio, Lost the Lawn, and Fed My Family for a Year
- Free Your Thoughts: How I Re-programmed Myself For Happiness And How You Can Too (Freedom of Thoughts, Finance, Time and Location Book 1)
- Social Security Simplified: The Complete Guide To Understanding Social Security (Social Security, Social Security Simplified, Social Security Disability)
- To-Do List Makeover: A Simple Guide to Getting the Important Things Done
- Habit Stacking: 97 Small Life Changes That Take Five Minutes or Less
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.