The Mind-Made Prison: Radical Self Help and Personal Transformation
by Mateo Tabatabai
Kindle Edition: 208 pages
- Is your mind causing you pain and suffering?
- Do you feel like it is a constant struggle to work towards your goals?
- Are there thoughts and patterns holding you back that you just can't seem to identify?
- Do you avoid going for your dreams because of reasons that you know make no "logical sense"?
- You will get a detailed understanding of how your psyche and beliefs function.
- You will learn 2 highly effective methods for identifying limiting beliefs and emotions that are currently stopping you.
- You will learn how to permanently delete and eliminate your current limiting beliefs.
- You will learn a very powerful method for installing new and empowering beliefs into your psyche.
The Mind-Made prison is a must-read for anyone interested in the areas of self development and self esteem. By using the author's proven techniques of personal transformation, you can literally learn to design your life in any way you want.
This book will save you from going through life without ever truly tapping into your full potential...
The Mind-Made prison is one that we are all caught in, either knowingly or unknowingly, and this comprehensive guide explains how you can finally escape the iron grip of this prison.
At just the age of 25, Mateo is a Global Management Engineer and a Best Selling Author. His landmark book, The Mind Made Prison, is a 5 star winner and ranks in the top 10 in the self esteem category. His specialities - as seen on TV and heard on Radio - include personal transformation and self esteem.
Mateo doesn't just talk the talk. He walks the walk. Literally. Mateo spent the last 5 years traveling the world in an all-out quest to hone his skills. After ripping knowledge from world masters in self-improvement, Mateo is now formally studying to get his masters degree in Psychology.
- 101 Low Carb Recipes: How to lose weight and eat great!
- Improve Your Memory Today! Discover the Memory Improvement Tips and Study Skills of the Ancient Greeks
- Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It
- Live Your Truth
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.