Essential Rules from Richard Templar (Collection)
by Richard Templar
Kindle Edition: 691 pages
Publisher: FT Press
Discover the simple, easy-to-follow rules that can supercharge your career, optimize your management effectiveness, and transform your life!
In three remarkable books, international best-selling author Richard Templar shares a complete, 100% practical “code” for personal success in management, work, and life! The Rules of Management, Expanded Edition covers everything from setting realistic targets to holding effective meetings; finding the right people to inspiring loyalty. You’ll learn when and how to let your people think they know more than you (even if they don't) — and recognize when they really do. Next, in The Rules of Work, Expanded Edition, Templar reveals the “secrets” of people who seem naturally great at their job: those rare individuals who always seem to say and do the right thing, get raises, get promoted — without compromising their principles, or even seeming to break a sweat. Finally, in The Rules of Life, Expanded Edition, Templar uncovers yet another vital set of secrets: the learnable attitudes and easy-to-use techniques that make some people more contented, more fulfilled, more enthusiastic about life. These are the simple, common-sense, easy-to-follow rules that happy, successful people follow: the rules that can change your life!
- The Monkey King: A Superhero Tale of China (Ancient Fantasy Book 4)
- The Magic Flyswatter: A Superhero Tale of Africa (Ancient Fantasy Book 3)
- The Songs of Power: A Northern Tale of Magic (Ancient Fantasy Book 2)
- The Snow Queen. A Tale in Seven Stories (Illustrated) (Fairy eBooks)
- Timothy Tolliver and the Bully Basher: A Story About Bullying, a Living Robot, and Its Young Inventor
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.