Teeny Tiny Spice Co. of Vermont Organic Za'atar, 2.8 Oz
from Teeny Tiny Spice Co. of Vermont
Publisher: Teeny Tiny Spice Co. of Vermont
List Price: $9.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Deeply rooted in Middle Eastern cuisine, mothers will often refuse to give their personal Za'atar recipes to their own daughters! Our Za'atar has a base of lemony sumac berries with the addition of marjoram, thyme, basil, oregano, white sesame seeds and a bit of Himalayan pink salt. It is lovely mixed with olive oil and then spread on pieces of bread or incorporated into a flatbread dough and baked. It can also be used as a seasoning for meats and vegetables, sprinkled on eggs, added to hummus or used in salad dressing. Try it sprinkled on fresh slices of tomato and mozzarella cheese. 80 gm (2.8 oz) of Spice in a Reusable Tin, 0 Out of 5 Heat, All ingredients certified Kosher and Organic: Spices (Sumac Berries, Marjoram, Thyme, Basil, Oregano), White Sesame Seeds, Himalayan Pink Salt. Sodium 72 mg per 2 gm serving.
- Teeny Tiny Spice Co of Vermont Organic Harissa, 2.8 Oz
- Teeny Tiny Spice Co. of Vermont Organic Ethiopian Bereberé, 2.8 Oz
- Teeny Tiny Spice Co of Vermont Organic Ras el Hanout, 2.8 Oz
- Teeny Tiny Spice Co of Vermont Organic Persian Adwiya, 2.8 Oz
- Za'atar Spice Blend from Palestine (5 ounce)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.