Understanding and Overcoming Anxiety and Panic Attacks. A Guide for You and Your Caregiver.
by Julie Stevenson, Raymond Le Blanc
Kindle Edition: 123 pages
Publisher: Cranendonck Coaching
An engaging, comprehensive, and reassuring self-help book on anxiety disorders.
Isn´t it is time to take action to enjoy life again!
Anxiety disorders are the number-one mental health problem in the United States & UK, yet many people who suffer from anxiety and panic attacks do not get effective help.
Women suffer from anxiety and stress almost twice as much as men!
Anxiety sufferers see an average of five doctors before being successfully diagnosed. People beneﬁt most when they are active participants in their treatment, and when they are knowledgeable about anxiety disorders to facilitate their treatment.
In this self-help book the authors take personal experiences and combine them with expert advice to give you tools that will help you in stressful situations.
By using this book you will learn what Anxiety Disorders and Panic Attacks are and:
- Find out what factors could put you at risk and what you can do to prevent it from happening.
- Decide for yourself what treatment is right for you.
- Find out if medication is the right route for you, or if something else is.
- Learn what to consider when taking medications.
- You'll learn a range of proven methods for overcoming anxiety
˃˃˃ If you suffer from panic attacks or anxiety this is the book for you.
Well laid out, easy to read and well written. The techniques and help in this book will help all ages who suffer from these conditions particularly panic attacks. (testimonial)
˃˃˃ A Wonderfully Practical Guide That ALL Should Own!
There are a handful of books that every household should have and this is one of them. Why? Because more than being an extensive, yet easily accessible, guide to anxiety and panic attacks, it's a wonderful guide to emotional self care... something that a vast majority of people are lacking in. (testimonial)
˃˃˃ Get Rid of Anxiety & Panic Once and For All
Learn the things you can do today to help stop a panic attack!
Scroll up and grab a copy today.
Tags: Panic Attacks, Panic Disorders, Anxiety, Anxiety Attacks, Panic, Anxiety, panic attacks and anxiety
- Ask Deepak About Love and Relationships
- Autism & Asperger's Syndrome in Layman's Terms. Your Guide to Understanding Autism, Aspergers Syndrome, PDD-NOS and Other Autism Spectrum Disorders
- BAD KARMA: A True Story of Obsession and Murder
- Blood Will Tell: A Medical Explanation of the Tyranny of Henry VIII
- The Worst-Case Scenario Almanac: The Great Outdoors
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.