The Complete Personality Assessment: Psychometric Tests to Reveal Your True Potential (Testing Series)
by Jim Barrett, Hugh Green
Kindle Edition: 185 pages
Publisher: Kogan Page
How can you discover where your true potential lies? Is it possible to balance work and life more effectively? What has been holding you back? The Complete Personality Assessment uses psychometric and analytical techniques to help you answer all of these questions and more. Consisting of a series of personality tests, motivation tests and competency exercises, it takes a structured approach to help you understand how to control underlying emotions that have been standing in your way. It covers everything you need to realise your full potential, including a career development profile, action plans for change, a life balance test, career motivation test and a competency checklist. With insight and analysis into how can you focus these results for career and personal success, The Complete Personality Assessment reveals the truth about who you really are and what has been standing in your way.
- Aptitude Personality and Motivation Tests: Analyse Your Talents and Personality and Plan Your Career: 42 (Testing Series)
- Who I Am - A Workbook for Building Self-Awareness
- Working with the Enemy: How to Survive and Thrive with Really Difficult People
- Body Language 101: The Ultimate Guide to Knowing When People Are Lying, How They Are Feeling, What They Are Thinking, and More
- How People Tick: A Guide to Over 50 Types of Difficult People and How to Handle Them
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.