Working with the Enemy: How to Survive and Thrive with Really Difficult People
by Mike Leibling
Kindle Edition: 192 pages
Publisher: Kogan Page
Working With The Enemy is, quite simply, for people who have been feeling 'under attack' and want to do something about it, once and for all. Showing you how to turn around 'enemy' situations so that you can take control, it includes 10 essential survival strategies, descriptions of the 15 toughest types of enemy and tips on how to transform your enemy situation.
The reader will be able to recognize how exactly they came to find these 'enemies' to be 'really difficult', deal with them and nip future situations in the bud before they become 'difficult'.
Working With The Enemy treats difficult situations in a matter-of-fact way and the many case studies, tips, techniques and strategies will help you to unstick yourself when you've been feeling very stuck.
- How People Tick: A Guide to Over 50 Types of Difficult People and How to Handle Them
- 10 Secret Tricks To Win Any Argument
- The Complete Personality Assessment: Psychometric Tests to Reveal Your True Potential (Testing Series)
- How to Grow Leaders: The Seven Key Principles of Effective Leadership Development (The John Adair Leadership Library)
- Debunking the Leadership Myth: The Story of Conscious Leadership
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.