The Story Template: Conquer Writer's Block Using the Universal Structure of Story (Great Ways to Write Your Novel)
by Amy Deardon
Kindle Edition: 260 pages
Publisher: Taegais Publishing, LLC
NOTE: NEW BOOK from Amy Deardon! For more in-depth help with a tricky yet critical skill, see Amy's new short book, How to Develop Story Tension: 13 Techniques Plus the Five Minute Magic Trick Guaranteed to Keep Your Readers Turning Pages
The Story Template: Conquer Writer's Block Using the Universal Structure of Story
Solve Writers Block
Writing a novel or screenplay sounds like a fabulous idea. But where do you start? And how do you finish? Award-winning author, Amy Deardon, answers these questions in The Story Template: Conquer Writer's Block Using the Universal Structure of Story.
This approach will help you focus your creativity and complete your unique and compelling story, script, or novel. With this tool and more than 100 targeted writing exercises, you will learn to:
- Ascertain the four foundational story pillars, and use the "secret weapon" of the story template, to structure your story.
- Build character depth with believable change.
- Create subplots to raise tension while you deepen and contrast story themes.
- Review writing techniques that shape your ideas into a compelling manuscript.
The Story Template is a product of Amy's comprehensive research-as well as her personal experience-for what makes a story "work." No matter your level of accomplishment, this book will help you build a better story.
AMY DEARDON is a writer, editor, and publisher as well as story coach. You can visit her on her websites at www.amydeardon.com and www.taegais.com
- How to Write a Novel Using the Snowflake Method
- Write Your Novel From The Middle: A New Approach for Plotters, Pantsers and Everyone in Between
- Rock Your Plot: A Simple System for Plotting Your Novel (Rock Your Writing Book 1)
- The Busy Writer's One Hour Plot
- Outlining Your Novel: Map Your Way to Success
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.