Simple Sourdough: Make Your Own Starter Without Store-Bought Yeast and Bake the Best Bread in the World With This Simplest of Recipes for Making Sourdough (or Sour Dough)
by Mark Shepard
Kindle Edition: 24 pages
Publisher: Simple Productions
*****#1 AMAZON.COM BESTSELLER IN COOKBOOKS (MAY 2013)*******
*******#1 AMAZON.COM BESTSELLER IN BAKING (SEPT. 2013)********
**********THIS IS A "SHORT," NOT A FULL-LENGTH BOOK!!!**********
This booklet tells how to make the best bread in the world. And it's made from only wheat, water, and salt! You'll love this tasty, wholesome, easy-to-make bread from a tradition thousands of years old. In fact, it may spoil you for all other bread!
Mark Shepard is the author of several books on simple living and nonviolent social change, and also on the flute.
The Two Things You Must Always Remember
A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR
I first learned to love this bread while visiting the Community of the Ark, a utopian society founded in France by an Italian disciple of Gandhi. On my return home, a friend taught me how to make the same bread -- or pretty close. Some further experimenting ended up with the method in this booklet. If you've made other breads, you'll find it refreshingly simple. No matter how much of this bread I've eaten, I've never grown tired of it.
- Sourdough Recipes - Delectable Do-It-Yourself Sourdough Recipes For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (The Easy Recipe Book 24)
- An Easy Guide to Sourdough : Delicious Recipes, Starters and More!
- Cooking with Beans (Frugal Living Academy Book 2)
- Homemade Bread Recipes - Delicious Home Made Additions To Delectable Cuisine (The Easy Recipe Book 46)
- Bread Making Made Easy! A No Fluff Guide To Creating Savory Home Made Bread With Instructable Pictures To Go Along
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.