Twisted Justice: A Judge Willa Carson Mystery Novel (The Hunt For Justice Series Book 2)
by Diane Capri
Kindle Edition: 530 pages
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author DIANE CAPRI Returns to Tampa in this gripping suspense novel featuring Judge Willa Carson
Charismatic Federal Judge Willa Carson is devoted to two things: her job and her loving husband George. But when a controversial war hero is nominated to the U.S. Supreme Court, Willa’s normally easy-going husband throws himself into the fight, determined to thwart the nomination. His relentless campaign strains their marriage and Willa’s faith in him, until the General is killed. And George is arrested for murder…
Willa is determined to save the man who’s been her anchor for seventeen years. But does that man still exist? As Willa delves into her husband’s web of secrets, scandals, and political scheming, she’s forced to uncover George’s game. Is he the calculating killer the world believes or a deceived victim of twisted justice?
Love and politics are at their dirtiest in this tightly-plotted, character-driven novel. A complex thriller, with a shocking ending, this is the book Judge Willa fans have been waiting for!
Realistic twists and turns keep readers engaged and guessing until the finale!
"Full of thrills and tension - but smart and human too." —Lee Child , #1 New York Times Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
For fans of Lee Child, John Grisham, Jack Reacher and Michael Connelly
- Due Justice: Judge Willa Carson Mystery Novel (The Hunt For Justice Series Book 1)
- Secret Justice: A Judge Willa Carson Mystery Novel (The Hunt For Justice Series Book 3)
- Wasted Justice: A Judge Willa Carson Mystery Novel (The Hunt For Justice Series Book 4)
- Mistaken Justice: A Jenny Lane Thriller (The Hunt For Justice Series Book 6)
- Raw Justice: A Jenny Lane Legal Thriller Novel (The Hunt For Justice Series Book 5)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.