Five Steps to Your Next Job: A Powerful Manual for Job Search and Career Development
by Narinder Mehta
Kindle Edition: 241 pages
In Five Steps to Your Next Job, Narinder Mehta explains how to: assess personal skills and job interests; put together a good resume and targeted cover letters; identify potential employers; prepare for job interviews; and evaluate job offers. The book is based on the author's personal experiences as a job-hunter, as a manager responsible for hiring employees,and as an executive recruiter. It provides a framework for successful job search. Essential steps in the job search process and techniques for successful completion of each step are explained. The book clarifies how to use the Internet for job search and includes a list of the job-related websites. The jobs often go to those candidates who know the most about the job search process. The book will help the readers to gain that knowledge. It is a how-to-do-it manual filled with practical ideas.
- Thanksgiving Crock Pot Recipes: Crock Pot Recipes to Free Up Your Oven and Stove! (Simple and Easy Thanksgiving Recipes)
- How to Learn Higher Paying Skills
- Pro Resumes Made Easy (The Made Easy Series Book 1)
- Rise to the Top! (Simple Rules to Succeed in any Organization)
- Publish And Profit: A 5-Step System For Attracting Paying Coaching And Consulting Clients, Traffic And Leads, Product Sales, And Speaking Engagements
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.