Five Steps to Your Next Job: A Powerful Manual for Job Search and Career Development
by Narinder Mehta
Kindle Edition: 241 pages
In Five Steps to Your Next Job, Narinder Mehta explains how to: assess personal skills and job interests; put together a good resume and targeted cover letters; identify potential employers; prepare for job interviews; and evaluate job offers. The book is based on the author's personal experiences as a job-hunter, as a manager responsible for hiring employees,and as an executive recruiter. It provides a framework for successful job search. Essential steps in the job search process and techniques for successful completion of each step are explained. The book clarifies how to use the Internet for job search and includes a list of the job-related websites. The jobs often go to those candidates who know the most about the job search process. The book will help the readers to gain that knowledge. It is a how-to-do-it manual filled with practical ideas.
- DIY Projects: Complete Do-It-Yourself Manual For Home Repair, Maintenance, and Improvement, Designed to Save You Time and Money (DIY Projects, diy household hacks, diy cleaning and organizing)
- How to Learn Higher Paying Skills
- DIY Cleaning and Organizing: Essential Tips on How to Clean and Organize Your Entire Home Quickly And Efficiently (DIY Projects, Organize Your Home, Declutter)
- Grow Fruit Indoors: The Ultimate Beginners Gardening Guide To Grow Exotic Fruits Indoors (grow fruit indoors, grow fruit trees, grow fruits indoors for beginners)
- Declutter: 28 Super Habits for Decluttering your Life, Schedule and Home (Declutter, decluttering, declutter your life)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.