Five Steps to Your Next Job: A Powerful Manual for Job Search and Career Development
by Narinder Mehta
Kindle Edition: 241 pages
In Five Steps to Your Next Job, Narinder Mehta explains how to: assess personal skills and job interests; put together a good resume and targeted cover letters; identify potential employers; prepare for job interviews; and evaluate job offers. The book is based on the author's personal experiences as a job-hunter, as a manager responsible for hiring employees,and as an executive recruiter. It provides a framework for successful job search. Essential steps in the job search process and techniques for successful completion of each step are explained. The book clarifies how to use the Internet for job search and includes a list of the job-related websites. The jobs often go to those candidates who know the most about the job search process. The book will help the readers to gain that knowledge. It is a how-to-do-it manual filled with practical ideas.
- How to Write a Book in 10 Days: 123 Quick Tips for Fast Non-fiction Self-Publishing
- How to Learn Higher Paying Skills
- DIY Household Hacks: Astonishingly simple but clever tips, tricks and shortcuts that will make cleaning and organizing your house easier than you can possibly ... cleaning, all natural cleaning, DIY hack)
- Automated Marketing with Webbots
- Rise to the Top! (Simple Rules to Succeed in any Organization)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.