Uncertainty: Turning Fear and Doubt into Fuel for Brilliance
by Jonathan Fields
Kindle Edition: 244 pages
Uncertainty will freeze you in place if you let it.
Jonathan Fields knows the risks—and potential power—of uncertainty. He gave up a six-figure income as a lawyer to make $12 an hour as a personal trainer. Then he signed a lease to launch a yoga center in the heart of New York City . . . the day before 9/11. But he survived, and along the way developed a fresh approach to transforming uncertainty into a catalyst for innovation and achievement.
Fields draws on leading-edge technology, cognitive science, and ancient awareness-focusing techniques in a fresh, practical, nondogmatic way. His approach enables creativity and productivity on an entirely different level and can turn the once-tortuous journey into a more enjoyable quest.
- Career Renegade: How to Make a Great Living Doing What You Love
- The Monk and the Riddle: The Art of Creating a Life While Making a Living
- Maximize Your Potential: Grow Your Expertise, Take Bold Risks & Build an Incredible Career (The 99U Book Series)
- Escape From Cubicle Nation: From Corporate Prisoner to Thriving Entrepreneur
- Publish And Profit: A 5-Step System For Attracting Paying Coaching And Consulting Clients, Traffic And Leads, Product Sales, And Speaking Engagements
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.