Uncertainty: Turning Fear and Doubt into Fuel for Brilliance
by Jonathan Fields
Kindle Edition: 244 pages
Uncertainty will freeze you in place if you let it.
Jonathan Fields knows the risks—and potential power—of uncertainty. He gave up a six-figure income as a lawyer to make $12 an hour as a personal trainer. Then he signed a lease to launch a yoga center in the heart of New York City . . . the day before 9/11. But he survived, and along the way developed a fresh approach to transforming uncertainty into a catalyst for innovation and achievement.
Fields draws on leading-edge technology, cognitive science, and ancient awareness-focusing techniques in a fresh, practical, nondogmatic way. His approach enables creativity and productivity on an entirely different level and can turn the once-tortuous journey into a more enjoyable quest.
- The Monk and the Riddle: The Art of Creating a Life While Making a Living
- Maximize Your Potential: Grow Your Expertise, Take Bold Risks & Build an Incredible Career (The 99U Book Series)
- Escape From Cubicle Nation: From Corporate Prisoner to Thriving Entrepreneur
- Superhuman by Habit: A Guide to Becoming the Best Possible Version of Yourself, One Tiny Habit at a Time
- Body of Work: Finding the Thread That Ties Your Story Together
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.