Unbeatable Resumes: America's Top Recruiter Reveals What REALLY Gets You Hired
by Tony BESHARA
Kindle Edition: 337 pages
Need serious help with your résumé? Turn to the employment expert Dr. Phil calls “the best of the best”! What does Tony Beshara do that most résumé “experts” don’t? While the experts write résumés all day, Tony—the veteran placement specialist featured regularly on the Dr. Phil show—actually uses them to get people jobs. With Unbeatable Résumés, Tony dissects and discusses real-life résumés for jobs in a wide range of industries from healthcare to banking, construction to technology, administration to sales and marketing, and more. The book shows readers how to build a powerful résumé, utilize keywords effectively, use gaps and job changes to their advantage, and pair their résumés with concise, dynamic cover letters. He complements his expertise (he has personally placed more than 8,500 professionals) with the results of a survey of more than 3,000 managers, executives, HR specialists, and other hiring authorities about what gets résumés read, interviews granted, and jobs offered. Readers will learn: • The critical components of well-written résumé • How to ensure their résumé actually gets read... by the right people •What employers look for, and what turns them off • How to customize a résumé for a particular job • The truth about video résumés, job-search websites, and social networking sites like FaceBook, LinkedIn, andMySpace • And much more Unbeatable Résumés shows job seekers of all types how to present themselves in the best possible light…for the best possible position.
- The Job Search Solution:The Ultimate System for Finding a Great Job Now!
- How To Write A Resume: The Resume Writing Book That Helps You Crack Today's Tough Job Market
- How to Write a KILLER LinkedIn Profile... And 18 Mistakes to Avoid: 2015 Edition (11th Edition)
- Acing the Interview: How to Ask and Answer the Questions That Will Get You the Job
- 'Headhunter' Hiring Secrets: The Rules of the Hiring Game Have Changed . . . Forever! ("Headhunter" Hiring Secrets Series of Career Development & Management Publications Book 1)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.