Starting a Business from Home: Choosing a Business, Getting Online, Reaching Your Market and Making a Profit (Business Success)
by Colin Barrow
Kindle Edition: 312 pages
Publisher: Kogan Page
The home is the most popular place for start-ups. With the rate of new business start ups being unaffected by the recession, more than a quarter of a million people in the UK start a business from home each year and four times that number giving it serious consideration. Entrepreneurs need little more than a laptop and a telephone line to start off with, but when the new business starts to expand they face the challenge of staying at home without sacrificing their growth potential.
Starting a Business from Home identifies business opportunities, gives advice on preparation and set up, and how you run, control and manage its growth.
Now with extra exercises and end of chapter advice, this new edition includes: researching the market, business ownership and title issues, raising the money and managing finances, building and operating a website, bringing a product to market and starting up overseas.
With appendices giving home-based business ideas and sources of help, as well as advice on research, getting the business started and an indication of how much money could be made out of each business, Starting a Business from Home is an invaluable practical guide for the aspiring entrepreneur.
- How to be a Successful Entrepreneur: Spot the Opportunity, Take a Risk and Build a Brilliant Business
- 25 Money-Making Businesses You Can Start in Your Spare Time (How to Start a Business Series Book 1)
- Make Money Online Volume 2 - 67 More Real Companies That Pay You To Work In Your Pajamas
- 49 Quick Ways to Market Your Business for Free: An Instant Guide to Marketing Success
- How to Use Facebook for Business - Your Quickstart Guide for Getting Customers Fast (Social Media for Business 1)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.