Consulting Interview Case Preparation: Frameworks and Practice Cases
by Charles River Editors
Kindle Edition: 32 pages
Thinking about a job in consulting? Perhaps you're studying for your interview with Bain, BCG, or McKinsey? Or maybe you're just curious to learn about the frameworks consultants use and the interview process? If you answered yes to any of the above, then this book is for you.
Charles River Editors' team of former McKinsey and BCG consultants has prepared the perfect guide to the consulting interview. We discuss the six frameworks you'll need to master for the interview, including Porter's Five Forces, the 4P's, the 4C's, and more.
We also include 7 full practice cases, complete with case descriptions and an answer key. The answer key has numerous features including a high level overview, analysis, question and answer guide (so your partner can play the part of the interviewer), key findings and case recommendations.
Prepare for your interview like the pros do!
- Case Interview Secrets: A Former McKinsey Interviewer Reveals How to Get Multiple Job Offers in Consulting
- Case in Point: Complete Case Interview Preparation
- Case Interviews Cracked: 32 Solved Cases to Succeed in Managment Consulting Case Interviews
- How To Get A Job In Consulting
- Case Interviews For Beginners
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.