The Rules of Management, Expanded Edition: A Definitive Code for Managerial Success (Richard Templar's Rules)
by Richard Templar
Kindle Edition: 238 pages
Publisher: FT Press
The Rules of Management: They're surprisingly easy to learn and live by. Now, author Richard Templar has brought them all together in one place: the quick, irreverent The Rules of Management: A Definitive Code for Managerial Success. Templar covers everything from setting realistic targets to holding effective meetings; finding the right people to inspiring loyalty. Learn when and how to let your employees think they know more than you (even if they don't)--and recognize when they really do! Discover how to adapt your management style to each team member, create your own game plan for success, cope with stress, stay healthy, and take charge, as if you were born to manage! The first edition of The Rules of Management became a global phenomenon, topping bestseller charts around the word. This new, even better edition contains 10 brand-new rules to take you further, faster.
- The Rules of Work, Expanded Edition: A Definitive Code for Personal Success (2nd Edition) (Richard Templar's Rules)
- The 30-Day Leadership Management Course
- How to Grow Leaders: The Seven Key Principles of Effective Leadership Development (The John Adair Leadership Library)
- Working with the Enemy: How to Survive and Thrive with Really Difficult People
- Management And Leadership Skills: Inspire, Motivate, And Gain The Respect Of Your Peers
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.