Achieve Anything In Just One Year: Be Inspired Daily to Live Your Dreams and Accomplish Your Goals
by Jason Harvey
Kindle Edition: 377 pages
Publisher: Amazing Life Press
Achieve Anything in Just One Year equips readers with the tools to:
- Be Truly Committed. Don't just go through the motions - act like you're making a promise to your company, or to your best friend.
- Be Specific. A resolution like "I want to lose weight" is easier to ignore than "I want to lose five pounds by March."
- Set a Deadline. A time-frame equals commitment and helps quantify success.
- Avoid Overwhelming Yourself. You may want to lose weight, quit smoking, achieve moderation with Martinis and cut up your credit cards all at once, but let's get real. Focus on a limited set of goals and plan on taking stock mid-year.
- Change One Thing at a Time. Recognize that change is hard. Wait to achieve one goal before starting on the next.
- Be Realistic. Taking charge of a fitness regimen is a realistic goal, while exercising seven days a week may not be. Don't set yourself up for disappointment with lofty goals.
The idea is to take daily action that creates a ripple effect in your life.
By transforming your life with small steps, you can stay motivated, focused and balanced..Best of all, you will feel happier about pursuing your personal success.
- 1000 Best Quick and Easy Organizing Secrets
- Mini Habits: Smaller Habits, Bigger Results
- Mindfulness Made Simple: An Introduction to Finding Calm Through Mindfulness & Meditation
- How to Disappear: Erase Your Digital Footprint, Leave False Trails, and Vanish without a Trace
- Coconut Oil for Beginners - Your Coconut Oil Miracle Guide: Health Cures, Beauty, Weight Loss, and Delicious Recipes
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.