10 Steps to Successful Business Writing
by Jack E. Appleman
Kindle Edition: 194 pages
Publisher: ASTD Press
This new title addresses solutions to the root cause of poor productivity--bad communication. And how often is that communication in writing? Almost every business communication today is in some form of writing, so learn from the best, the 10-step way to successful business writing. From knowing where to take your reader to how to construct simple and clear sentences and organize your materials, this title makes it easy for everyone at every level of any organization.
- The Truth About the New Rules of Business Writing
- The Exceptional Presenter: A Proven Formula to Open Up and Own the Room
- Great Communication Secrets of Great Leaders
- Defining Moments: When Managers Must Choose Between Right and Right
- The Secret Language of Leadership: How Leaders Inspire Action Through Narrative (J-B US non-Franchise Leadership)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.