Writing Conversations: Spend 365 Days with Your Favorite Authors Learning the Craft of Writing
by Cherie K. Miller
Kindle Edition: 220 pages
Publisher: Wisdom Creek Press, LLC
Writing Conversations is about the daily life of the writer. How do you keep motivated in your craft when it's just you? Spend a moment of each day listening to the voices of your favorite connoisseur of the writing craft. Learn what they know about how to become a successful author. Whether it's the first line, the last line, how to find an agent or how to publish, it's all here. Learn how to launch the bestseller that's been incubating inside of you for so long. Writing Conversations has just what you need!
- Essential Oil for Body Healing: 20 Essential Oil Recipes to Heal your Body: (essential oil, essential oil recipes, coconut oil, herbs, herbal remedies)
- Why Authors Fail: 17 Mistakes Self-Published Authors Make That Sabotage Their Success (And How To Fix Them)
- Socially Accepted: A Self-Help book for the Socially Awkward
- CreateSpace and Kindle Self Publishing Matrix - Writing Nonfiction Books That Sell Without Marketing: Publishing an eBook on Amazon Kindle Publishing or CreateSpace Self Publishing How to Guide
- 2k to 10k: Writing Faster, Writing Better, and Writing More of What You Love
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.