How To Get A Great Job in 90 Days or Less
by Joe Carroll
Kindle Edition: 189 pages
Executive headhunter and career coach Joe Carroll exposes how you can overcome the unpredictable job market in “How to Get a Job in 90 Days or Less.”
The nation’s unemployment rate has hovered at nearly 10 percent since mid-2009, which means a large chunk of the workforce has faced the harsh reality of unemployment claims and uncertain job futures. Carroll’s book offers concrete strategies for finding work within 90 short days. It equips readers with the knowledge to not only land employment, but to successfully find enjoyment in a new career.
Some of the major highlights in Carroll's guide to landing a great job include the 10 job-related facts most college courses leave out, and how getting fired can be a blessing in disguise.
“The high unemployment we face in America is a tragedy,” Carroll said. “Most Americans were never taught the art of conducting an intelligent job search. As a result, life without a paycheck can go on for months and years, especially in a down economy. The impact on individuals and families is devastating.”
Like so many others, Carroll personally experienced the pain and frustration associated with unemployment and working jobs that he hated. With 15 million people out of work, most don’t know how to conduct an effective job search, and market themselves to potential hiring managers. The book explains how to blend one’s purpose, talents and passions to get the job that will maximize their performance.
- Abundance Is For You Too: Experience an Abundant Life in 5 Simple Steps (Applying the God Formula Book 1)
- How To Get A Job In 30 Days Or Less - Discover Insider Hiring Secrets On Applying & Interviewing For Any Job And Job Getting Tips & Strategies To Find The Job You Desire
- How To Find A Job: When There Are No Jobs (Book #1) A Necessary Job Search and Career Planning Guide for Today's Job Market (Career Development Series)
- 21 Days To A More Disciplined Life
- 'Headhunter' Hiring Secrets: The Rules of the Hiring Game Have Changed . . . Forever!
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.