The Rules of Life, Expanded Edition: A Personal Code for Living a Better, Happier, More Successful Life (Richard Templar's Rules)
by Richard Templar
Kindle Edition: 240 pages
Publisher: FT Press
The first edition of The Rules of Life: A Personal Code for Living a Better, Happier, More Successful Life became a global phenomenon, topping bestseller charts around the world. This revised edition includes nine new rules to take you further, faster. Author Richard Templar brings together 106 practical rules that happy, successful people follow, even if they've never thought about it. These are realistic, commonsense things you can do differently, starting today... small things that make a powerful difference.
Templar offers real wisdom on:
- Deciding what's important and what isn't
- Focusing on changes you really can make
- Using your intuition
- Learning positive lessons from your regrets
- Having great dreams and making practical plans
- Staying young
- Forgiving without becoming a pushover
Follow The Rules of Life. You'll feel better. You'll be a better friend, partner, and parent. And you'll leave the world a better place.
- The Ultimate Freelance Success Guide - How To Start An Online Business Freelancing And Go From $0 To $4200 Per Month (Odesk, Elance, Freelance Jobs, Work From Home) (freelancer)
- In Your Face: The new science of human attraction (MacSci)
- Chicago Unanchor Travel Guide - 6-Hour "Layover" Chicago
- The Songs of Power: A Finnish Tale of Magic, Retold from the Kalevala (Ancient Fantasy)
- Timothy Tolliver and the Bully Basher
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.