No Plot? No Problem!: A Low-Stress, High-Velocity Guide to Writing a Novel in 30 Days
by Chris Baty
Kindle Edition: 180 pages
Publisher: Chronicle Books LLC
Chris Baty, motivator extraordinaire and instigator of a wildly successful writing revolution, spells out the secrets of writing and finishing a novel. Every fall, thousands of people sign up for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo), which Baty founded, determined to (a) write that novel or (b) finish that novel in—kid you not—30 days. Now Baty puts pen to paper himself to share the secrets of success. With week-specific overviews, pep "talks," and essential survival tips for today's word warriors, this results-oriented, quick-fix strategy is perfect for people who want to nurture their inner artist and then hit print! Anecdotes and success stories from NaNoWriMo winners will inspire writers from the heralding you-can-do-it trumpet blasts of day one to the champagne toasts of day thirty. Whether it's a resource for those taking part in the official NaNo WriMo event, or a stand-alone handbook for writing to come, No Plot? No Problem! is the ultimate guide for would-be writers (or those with writer's block) to cultivate their creative selves.
- Outlining Your Novel: Map Your Way to Success
- Structuring Your Novel: Essential Keys for Writing an Outstanding Story
- Write Your Novel From The Middle: A New Approach for Plotters, Pantsers and Everyone in Between
- How to Disappear: Erase Your Digital Footprint, Leave False Trails, and Vanish without a Trace
- Bliss: Writing to Find Your True Self
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.