Lose Weight: WITHOUT Dieting - Train your mind, change your eating habits and start losing weight today! (lose pounds, weight loss motivation, weight loss tips, healthy dieting Book 6)
by David Nordmark
Kindle Edition: 64 pages
Learn How To Use The Power Of Your Mind To Achieve Real, Natural Weight Loss
Diets Don't Work, But Changing Your Habits DOES. This Book Will Show You How
The weight loss and diet industry pulls in more than 40 billion dollars annually in the United States alone. Despite this massive amount of money people just seem to keep packing on the pounds. Why is this? The truth of the matter is that the diet industry is largely a fraudulent empire based on false assumptions that it largely perpetuates. Which of the following statements do you believe?
- My problem is that I need to lose 20 pounds
- There is no substitute for will power if you want to lose weight
- All successful programs for healthy and natural weight loss require a special eating plan made up of low calorie meals
- Three pounds a week is about the minimum amount of weight that you should expect to lose on a healthy diet plan
When trying to lose weight it is a good idea to weigh yourself everyday. This way you'll know if you're making progress and you can reinforce your success
If you are trying to lose weight sticking strictly to a diet plan is crucial. If you deviate at all you are condemning yourself to failure. You can't cheat!
The diet industry pushes all of these ideas and more in one form or another and yet none of them are true. If you believe any of them you are playing by their rules and the game is rigged. It's like you're trying to reach Hawaii but the diet industry has given you a map to the North Pole. There's only one way to win this game and that's to not play it at all
- Alkaline Diet: Get the Body You Have Always Wanted with the Alkaline Diet
- Manifest in 5 Easy Steps (Secrets The Secret Never Told You)
- Healthy Habits: 13 Morning Habits That Help You Lose Weight, Feel Energized & Live Healthy
- Veggies Not Included: Tales of My Triple Digit Weight Loss from the Fast Food Lane
- Just Ask the Universe: A No-Nonsense Guide to Manifesting Your Dreams
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.