Creative, Inc.: The Ultimate Guide to Running a Successful Freelance Business
by Joy Deangdeelert Cho, Meg Mateo Ilasco
Kindle Edition: 186 pages
Publisher: Chronicle Books LLC
As the hipster classic Craft, Inc. did for crafters, this book will teach all types of creatives illustrators, photographers, graphic designers, animators, and more how to build a successful business doing what they love. Freelancing pros Meg Mateo Ilasco and Joy Deangdeelert Cho explain everything from creating a standout portfolio to navigating the legal issues of starting a business. Accessible, spunky, and packed with practical advice, Creative, Inc. is an essential for anyone ready to strike out on their own.
- Blog, Inc.: Blogging for Passion, Profit, and to Create Community
- The Freelancer's Bible: Everything You Need to Know to Have the Career of Your Dreams-On Your Terms
- My So-Called Freelance Life: How to Survive and Thrive as a Creative Professional for Hire
- The Art of Persuasion: Winning Without Intimidation
- 1, 2, 3 Sew: Build Your Skills with 33 Simple Sewing Projects
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.