Business Grammar, Style & Usage: A Desk Reference for Articulate & Polished Business Writing & Speaking
by Alicia Abell
Kindle Edition: 140 pages
Based on the actual writing and speaking styles of leading business executives worldwide, this book features easy-to-follow instructions and techniques for preparing polished written documents and writing and speaking in an articulate manner. Focusing on how leading business professionals really communicate, the basics of writing and speaking, including traditional grammar and speaking dos and don'ts, are covered. Examined are the particular styles in which business professionals communicate with each other and how to develop a personal professional style. Featured are special sections on writing memos, offer letters, e-mails, and other business documents that business professionals need to master. About the AuthorAlicia Abell has edited and written for such publications as U.S. News and World Report, Washingtonian, and Motley Fool. She is an editor for America Online's news service and the author of Tools for the Direct Access Trader. She lives in Arlington, Virginia. Aspatore Books provides professionals of all levels with proven business intelligence from industry insiders. They are located in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Business Writing: What Works, What Won't
- The Executive Guide to E-mail Correspondence: Including Model Letters for Every Situation
- Writing That Works, 3e: How to Communicate Effectively in Business
- 250 Ways to Say It in Business English
- Franklin Executive Vocabulary for Effective Communication: 2180 Most Common Words for Business Communication: With Free MP3 Download of CD #1
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.