The Rules of Work, Expanded Edition: A Definitive Code for Personal Success (2nd Edition) (Richard Templar's Rules)
by Richard Templar
Kindle Edition: 253 pages
Publisher: FT Press
Some people are simply great at their job; they always seem to say or do the right thing. They are mentioned in every conversation. Everybody likes them. They get promoted. They get pay raises. They get along with the boss. And somehow, they do all these things without being unpleasant, breaking much of a sweat or seeming to put in excess effort. And when they are offered another step up the corporate ladder or a fabulous new job, no one is surprised. After all, they have 'potential' written all over them. How do they do it? Do they know some secret we don't? Yes, they know The Rules of Work.
These rules aren't about how to do your job, they are about how you are seen doing it. They are about how you appear to others. And they are about helping you to achieve the success you richly deserve. The first edition of The Rules of Work: A Definitive Code for Personal Successbecame a global phenomenon, topping bestseller charts around the world. This new edition includes 10 brand new rules to take you further, faster. These rules are the guiding principles that will improve both what you do and how you do it, giving you the unmistakable air of confidence that will win you admiration, respect, and the next promotion. With The Rules under your belt you'll have the edge in everything you do, without having to compromise your principles.
- The Rules of Life, Expanded Edition: A Personal Code for Living a Better, Happier, More Successful Life (Richard Templar's Rules)
- Social Marketing Superstars: Social Media Mystery to Mastery in 30 Days (A Step-By-Step Success Guide)
- The Rules of Management, Expanded Edition: A Definitive Code for Managerial Success (Richard Templar's Rules)
- The Art of Persuasion: Winning Without Intimidation
- Ask Deepak About Love and Relationships
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.