Stop Sabotaging Your Career: 8 Proven Strategies to Succeed--in Spite of Yourself
by Lois P. Frankel
Paperback: 368 pages
Publisher: Business Plus
List Price: $13.99
Your Price: $5.60
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
From entry-level employees to senior executives, no one is exempt from career derailment. According to internationally recognized business coach Dr. Lois Frankel, the most common sources of unexpected changes in career momentum are not your shortcomings but your strengths--an overdependence on the exceptional abilities that contributed to past success. It is the employee who exhibits the widest array of technical and interpersonal capabilities who will rise to the top. Now, in a guide for business people across all fields and professional levels, Dr. Frankel has identified the eight most effective strategies for overcoming career obstacles and becoming an invaluable member of any work environment. With self-tests and dozens of real world examples, STOP SABOTAGING YOUR CAREER helps readers identify their dominant professional behaviors and offers proven strategies to maximize their career potential--in spite of themselves.
- Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office: 101 Unconscious Mistakes Women Make That Sabotage Their Careers (A NICE GIRLS Book)
- Nice Girls Just Don't Get It: 99 Ways to Win the Respect You Deserve, the Success You've Earned, and the Life You Want
- The Go-Getter Girl's Guide: Get What You Want in Work and Life (and Look Great While You're at It)
- Play Like a Man, Win Like a Woman: What Men Know About Success that Women Need to Learn
- Corporate Confidential: 50 Secrets Your Company Doesn't Want You to Know---and What to Do About Them
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.