Everyone Communicates, Few Connect: What the Most Effective People Do Differently
by John C. Maxwell
Kindle Edition: 272 pages
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
The world's most respected leadership expert gives five principles and five practices for breaking the invisible barrier to leadership and personal success.
- Good Leaders Ask Great Questions: Your Foundation for Successful Leadership
- Becoming a Person of Influence: How to Positively Impact the Lives of Others
- How to Influence People: Make a Difference in Your World
- Everyone Communicates, Few Connect- Lunch & Learn
- Leadership Gold: Lessons I've Learned from a Lifetime of Leading
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.