Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 Family Pack, 3PC (Disc Version)
Publisher: Microsoft Software
List Price: $149.99
Your Price: $258.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Microsoft Office 2010 gives you powerful new tools to express your ideas, solve problems, and connect with people.
With Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010, you and your kids can create great schoolwork and home projects from multi-page bibliographies to multimedia presentations. Capture ideas and set them apart with video-editing features and dynamic text effects. Then easily collaborate with classmates without being face-to-face thanks to new Web Apps tools. The results go well beyond expectations with a little inspiration, a lot of creativity and Office Home and Student 2010.
Traditional Disc VersionThis version of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 includes the software on disc, with a product key. It is licensed for installation on three PCs in the same household.
For customers buying a PC who need Office for their new PC only, and don't need to upgrade other home PCs, a Product Key Card provides another way to purchase Office with a PC.
Capture Ideas and Set Them Apart
Find It on New Backstage View
Programs You Rely On
Included ProgramsEnjoy the same great features you know and love with Office and get some new ones when you upgrade to Office 2010.
Looking to stay connected?
Step up to Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 and you'll get another helpful program--Outlook 2010. Now you can access projects, people and plans wherever your work takes you. Use efficient new email, calendar and social networking tools to manage your world from your PC, mobile phone or online.
- Microsoft Word 2010 Introduction Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Introduction Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Introduction Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Functions & Formulas Quick Reference Guide (4-page Cheat Sheet focusing on examples and context for intermediate-to-advanced functions and formulas- Laminated Guide)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Tables, PivotTables, Sorting & Filtering Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.