Think Big: Unleashing Your Potential for Excellence
by Ben Carson M.D.
Kindle Edition: 291 pages
In Think Big, which emanates from the last chapter of his best-selling Gifted Hands, Dr. Ben Carson prescribes his personal formula for success. And who could better advise than one who transformed his own life from that of being a ghetto kid with problems in school to becoming the most celebrated pediatric neurosurgeon in the world? With an acrostic, Dr. Carson spells out his philosophy of living: T -Talents/time: Recognize as gifts from God H -Hope for good things and be honest I -insight from people and good books N -Be nice to all people K -Knowledge: Recognize as they key to living B -Books: Read them actively I -In-depth learning skills: Develop them G -God: Never get too big for Him -- Think Big does not offer pat answers, or promise a life of ease, but it does show how a person should view problems, evaluate them, react to them, and eventually overcome them. The philosophy in Think Big can be applied by all individuals to their own lives and help them to make the most of the gifts that God has given them.
- Fixing My Eyes on Jesus: Daily Moments in His Word
- The Case for the Real Jesus: A Journalist Investigates Scientific Evidence That Points Toward God (Case for ... Series)
- Better Love Now: Making Your Marriage a Lifelong Love Affair
- When to Speak Up and When To Shut Up
- The Christian History Devotional: 365 Readings and Prayers to Deepen and Inspire Your Faith
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.