Think Big: Unleashing Your Potential for Excellence
by Ben Carson M.D.
Kindle Edition: 291 pages
In Think Big, which emanates from the last chapter of his best-selling Gifted Hands, Dr. Ben Carson prescribes his personal formula for success. And who could better advise than one who transformed his own life from that of being a ghetto kid with problems in school to becoming the most celebrated pediatric neurosurgeon in the world? With an acrostic, Dr. Carson spells out his philosophy of living: T -Talents/time: Recognize as gifts from God H -Hope for good things and be honest I -insight from people and good books N -Be nice to all people K -Knowledge: Recognize as they key to living B -Books: Read them actively I -In-depth learning skills: Develop them G -God: Never get too big for Him -- Think Big does not offer pat answers, or promise a life of ease, but it does show how a person should view problems, evaluate them, react to them, and eventually overcome them. The philosophy in Think Big can be applied by all individuals to their own lives and help them to make the most of the gifts that God has given them.
- Gifted Hands 20th Anniversary Edition: The Ben Carson Story
- The Big Picture: Getting Perspective on What's Really Important in Life
- Take the Risk: Learning to Identify, Choose, and Live with Acceptable Risk
- America the Beautiful: Rediscovering What Made This Nation Great
- One Nation: What We Can All Do to Save America's Future
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.