Driver: San Francisco - PC
List Price: $49.99
Your Price: $6.70
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
With crime lord Charles Jericho now on the loose San Francisco faces a terrible threat. Only one man can stand against him. He has driven the streets of a hundred cities, spent his whole life putting criminals behind bars. But to take Jericho down, there can be no turning back, and he knows that this may very well be his last ride. His name is John Tanner. He is the driver.
He's the most ruthless crime lord to ever prowl the streets of the City by the Bay. His name is Charles Jericho, and he certainly did not bring his heart to San Francisco. Now the fate of the sunny city rests in the hands of one man: a detective, a hero, a Driver. John Tanner has put hundreds of criminals behind bars and chased injustice out of many a city, but this mission poses a threat like no other — and could be his last. Step into the driver's seat as the hardened detective and get ready for a relentless manhunt that could end either with the restoration of justice or the setting of the sun on the Golden Gate Bridge forever.
Driver San Francisco puts the wheel back into your hands in the next installation of the classic racing saga. In this battle of good and evil, your car is your weapon; and with a huge arsenal of more than 130 vehicles to choose from, you have endless power within your grasp. Handle your cars with the unique style that established the Driver series as a quintessential chase experience, with an all-new twist. Take the wheel with more control than ever, harnessing the incredible ability to instantly Shift to the exact car you need — at the exact moment you need it. When you spot an enemy a block ahead, swap to a high-powered vehicle and throttle ahead to stop his getaway. When an opponent threatens to drive you off the road, take command of his vehicle and force his demise. Experience an even more enhanced Shift in the six online game modes, transporting yourself across miles in the blink of an eye with the ability to swap locations. Whether you're hunting down the bad guys, racing bumper-to-bumper against a friend or taking on skill-testing dares throughout the city streets, kick it into high gear, forget about the speed limit and don't hesitate for a split second — or this ride could be your last.
- Chase down crime lord Charles Jericho in a relentless manhunt as detective John Tanner, the Driver
- Seamlessly shift between more than 130 licensed cars and keep them constantly in the heart of the action with new groundbreaking gameplay features
- Feel the rush of a real free-roaming, classic, cinematic car chase experience
- Instantly swap vehicles, shifting to a more powerful car to make a faster getaway, deploying a civilian vehicle to destroy your enemies or even taking control of your opponent's car using the unprecedented Shift ability
- Tear through more than 200 square miles of road network, over the Golden Gate Bridge and along iconic locations throughout San Francisco, and discover a timeless and realistic atmosphere
- Take on the identities, the abilities — and the struggles — of different residents across the disaster-stricken city
- Throttle through 20 challenging races and test your handling skills in 80 dares spread all across the city in additional gameplay modes
- Ram, tail and overtake your friends in bumper-to-bumper split-screen modes, or take the mayhem online in six frantic modes that give you the ability to instantly transport yourself to different locations
- Revel in the glory of your most epic stunts and frantic chases by recording, editing and sharing sequences in the Director replay mode
- Amp up for the action along with a killer soundtrack featuring 60 music tracks from famous artists, as well as the original Driver theme
- Continues the tradition of the classic racing series that has sold 14 million copies worldwide
- Need for Speed: The Run - PC
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted
- Mafia II - PC
- Shift 2 - Unleashed - PC (Limited)
- Split / Second - PC
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.