Peachtree Pro Accounting 2010
from Sage Software
Publisher: Sage Software
List Price: $199.99
Peachtree by Sage Pro Accounting 2010 helps improve the productivity of your small business with standard accounting features that do the basics and much more. Automate your invoices, checks, and track employee payroll*. You can record customer payments, create budgets, and track sales, inventory, and expenses. Save time with simplified navigation, integration with Microsoft Excel®*, multi-tasking screens, and comparative budgeting capabilities. Peachtree Pro Accounting provides general ledger, accounts payable and receivable, and 100+ reports and financial statements. All first-time Peachtree customers receive 30 days of free support.* Upgrading customers receive one free support call. Manage your business with the accuracy and control you want¿for the results you need.
Peachtree by Sage Pro Accounting 2010 is an intermediate-level accounting solution that helps improve productivity with standard accounting features that can automate invoices, checks, and track employee payroll.* Users can record customer payments, create budgets, and track sales, inventory, and expenses. Plus, it provides 100+ reports and financial statements. (*See www.peachtree.com/disclosures for details.)
Easily and quickly view all history related to a particular customer or vendor transaction. Click to enlarge.
Use Business Analytics to help improve your business' financial health and make critical decisions. Click to enlarge.
Open and work in multiple companies within Peachtree at the same time. Click to enlarge.
Product FeaturesAll of the features found in Peachtree First Accounting, plus:
- Comprehensive Payroll Management*
- Basic Inventory
- Integrates with Microsoft Word*
- Easy Conversion from QuickBooks*
- Automate Billing and Payments
- Comparative Budgeting
(*See www.peachtree.com/disclosures for details.)
New and Improved Features for 2010
- Easily and quickly view all history related to a particular customer or vendor transaction throughout the entire chain of events at any point in the sales or purchase process.
- View forward from a purchase order to a payment or backwards from a receipt to a quote.
- Save time getting to the information you need to take action!
- See how your company is performing compared to other companies in your industry or geographic region with the new customizable company dashboard!
- Get instant access to view up-to date key financial trends in order to compare items such as Total Revenue, Gross Margin %, Days Sales Outstanding, and much more.
- Use this tool to help improve your business' financial health and make critical decisions.
* Internet access required. Service is embedded within Peachtree 2010, however is also available for Peachtree 2008 and 2009 products via a separate application download from www.peachtree.com.
- Store a virtually unlimited number of contacts for every customer in Peachtree!
- The new "Contacts" tab in the Customers screen allows you to keep track of many specific details you need to maintain your relationships for each of your customers.
- Track more details like contacts' titles, phone numbers, e-mail address, and specify the ship-to addresses.
- A new Notes field allows you to track unique information about each contact, like shipping instructions.
*There is a maximum of 20 ship to addresses and 1 billing address per customer. Only 2 contacts per customer can be synced with Outlook.
- No more hassles or worries about safeguarding data in Peachtree. Automate your backup process for any time that is convenient for you and your company!
- With Peachtree Automatic Backup, set up your schedule once, and the rest is taken care of for you. Peachtree doesn't even have to be running to make the scheduled backup.
- Notify users to log out, or automatically log them off in order to run your backup (Peachtree Quantum only).
- Secure your company's data from unauthorized access with increased password security options.
- Strengthen your password security with new customizable options such as automatic password expiration, multiple incorrect password attempts lockout, no repeat passwords, and masking passwords from other users in Peachtree.
- Maintenance is easier giving users the ability to change their own passwords without relying on the admin, and requiring strong password compliance.
- Learn the best way to work within Peachtree by leveraging our in-product user tips. These tips will help you discover functions or features that will assist you in learning other areas of the product quicker.
- The Advisor will assist you in pointing out better ways to accomplish common tasks in the program, in areas such as Sales/Invoicing, Inventory, Vendors, Receipts and General Journal Entries.
- Set your experience with Peachtree to maximize the effectiveness of assistance you might require, and set the length of time that each message will be displayed.
Peachtree by Sage 2010 Product Family Feature Comparison Chart
|Feature||Peachtree First Accounting||Peachtree Pro Accounting||Peachtree Complete Accounting||Peachtree Premium Accounting||Peachtree Quantum|
|Easy Start-up and Use||X||X||X||X||X|
|Accounts Payable: Check Writing, Bill Payment, Purchases ||X||X||X||X||X|
|Accounts Receivable:Invoicing, Receive Payments ||X||X||X||X||X|
|Conversion from QuickBooks1||X||X||X||X|
|E-mail Alerts, Forms, Reports and Financial Statements2||X||X||X||X|
|Internal Accounting Review3||X||X||X||X|
|Inventory: Assemblies, Average/LIFO/FIFO Costing Methods, Back Orders||Basic||Advanced||Advanced||Advanced|
|IMPROVED! Password Security||Module Level||Screen Level||Screen Level||Screen Level|
|Attach documents to transactions and records||X||X||X||X|
|NEW! Business Analytics4||X||X||X||X|
|Comparative Budget Spreadsheet Creator--track 4 years||X||X||X||X|
|Integration with Microsoft Excel and Word5||X||X||X||X|
|NEW! Customer Management Center||X||X||X|
|NEW! Track Multiple Contacts7||X||X||X|
|NEW! View Transaction History||X||X||X|
|Electronic Bill Payment through Peachtree Bill Pay8||X||X||X|
|Integration with UPS9||X||X||X|
|NEW! Open Multiple Companies10||X||X||X|
|Sync your Outlook Contacts11||X||X||X|
|Auto Creation of Purchase Orders||X||X||X|
|Job Costing--Phase and Cost Level||X||X||X|
|Archive Company Data||X||X|
|Company Consolidation Wizard||X||X|
|Crystal Reports 200813||X||X|
|Departmentalized Financial Statements||X||X|
|Developed to handle large data requirements14||X|
|Exclusive SmartPosting Technology||X|
|NEW! My Dashboard||X|
|NEW! Order Process Workflow||X|
|Product updates and software upgrades for 1 year15||X|
|Role based security||X|
|Support for 10, 15, 20 or 30 named users16||X|
|Unlimited17 access to support for 1 year||X|
|Includes all industry solution functionality (Manufacturing, Construction, Distribution and Nonprofits||X|
1. Versions 2006-2009. Excludes conversion of QuickBooks individual payroll transactions. For additional information on conversion limitations, please visit www.peachtree.com/qb
2. Requires Microsoft Outlook 2002, 2003 or 2007; Outlook Express 5 or 6; other MAPI compliant e-mail programs.
3. Sage is not liable or responsible for any fines or penalties that may result from errors in your company accounting records. The Internal Accounting Review is not intended to uncover all questionable transactions.
4. Internet access required. Service is embedded within Peachtree 2010, however is also available for Peachtree 2008 and 2009 products via a separate application download from www.peachtree.com.
5. Requires Microsoft Excel, Word or Outlook 2002, 2003, or 2007.
6. Compliant tax forms and tax tables require a subscription to Peachtree Simple Payroll. For details see www.peachtreepayroll.com or call 877-231-3761.
7. There is a maximum of 20 ship to addresses and 1 billing address per customer.
8. Subject to approval and to Sage terms of service. Additional fees, internet access and checking account required.
9. UPS functionality is subject to UPS terms and conditions. Internet access required.
10. When opening more than one company, you will experience reduced product functionality in those companies opened after the first one.
11. Outlook Sync supported in Exchange 2000 SP2, 2003 and 2007.
12. Regulatory compliance requires paid subscription. Additional fees apply for more than 200 assets.
13. Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition and Windows Server 2000 not supported.
14. Peachtree does not impose a hard limit on database capacity, however, individual performance will vary depending on actual number of transactions, database size, and number of concurrent users. Data management efficiencies are also realized in the Peachtree 2010 products.
15. The Peachtree Business Care Plan (which includes product upgrades, updates, and customer support) will be renewed automatically each year on the anniversary date of your purchase unless you terminate your agreement prior to that date. Renewal is not required to continued access to product updates for supported versions.
16. Multi User licenses available in of packs of 10, 15, 20 or 30. A maximum of 30 licensed, named users is allowed. Only the first 30 named users selected in the user maintenance screen are considered licensed, named users.
17. Support Specialists are available from 8:30 am until 8:30 pm ET Monday-Friday, and reserve the right to limit calls to 1 hour or 1 incident.
- Peachtree For Dummies
- Peachtree By Sage First Accounting 2010 [Old Version]
- Sage Peachtree First Accounting 2011 [OLD VERSION]
- Using Peachtree Complete 2010 for Accounting (with Data File and Accounting CD-ROM)
- Bookkeeper: Easily Manage Your Business Finances
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.