Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound 3.5 Grams
from Artic Silver
Publisher: Artic Silver
List Price: $28.99
Your Price: $7.73
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Arctic Silver 5 premium thermal compound with 99.9% pure micronized silver is specifically designed to maximize the thermal conductivity between today's high-powered processors and high-performance cooling assemblies. Arctic Silver 5 uses three unique shapes and sizes of near-pure silver particles to maximize particle-to-particle contact area and thermal transfer. It can reduce CPU core temperatures by up to 50Â°F over standard silicone thermal pastes. Controlled triple phase viscosity allows Arctic Silver 5 to fill over time microscopic valleys and gaps in CPU and heatsink surfaces. One 3.5g tube can cover up to 25 CPU cores.
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120mm PWM Fan (RR-212E-20PK-R2)
- Intel Core i7-4790K Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.40 GHz) (BX80646I74790K)
- Asus 24x DVD-RW Serial-ATA Internal OEM Optical Drive DRW-24B1ST (Black)
- Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E250B/AM)
- Monoprice 18-Inch SATA III 6.0 Gbps Cable with Locking Latch and 1 x 90-Degree Plug (108783)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.