Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound 3.5 Grams
List Price: $28.99
Your Price: $7.81
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Mfr Part Number: AS5-3.5G
- Features: Contains 99.9% pure silver, High-Density(contains over 88% thermally conductive filler by weight), Controlled Tripple-Phase Viscosity, Not Electrically Conductive and Absolute Stability (will not separate, run, migrate, or bleed)
- Thermal Conductance: >300,000W/m2 °C (0.001 inch layer)
- Thermal Resistance: <0.005°C-in2/Watt (0.001 inch layer)
- Average Particle Size: <0.49 microns <0.000020 inch
- Extended Temperature Limits: Peak: -50°C to >180°C Long-Term: 50°C to 130°C
- Performance: 3 to 12 degrees centigrade lower CPU full load core temperatures than standard thermal compounds or thermal pads when measured with a calibrated thermal diode imbedded in the CPU core.
- Coverage Area: The 3.5 gram tube contains enough compound to cover at least 15 to 25 small CPU cores, or 6 to 10 large CPU cores, or 2 to 5 heat plates. At a layer 0.003"" thick, the 3.5 gram tube will cover approximately 16 square inches.
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120mm PWM Fan (RR-212E-20PK-R2)
- Intel Core i7-4790K Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.40 GHz) (BX80646I74790K)
- Asus 24x DVD-RW Serial-ATA Internal OEM Optical Drive DRW-24B1ST (Black)
- ArctiClean 60ml Kit (includes 30ml ArctiClean 1 and 30ml ArctiClean 2)
- Corsair Hydro Series Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler H100i
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.