Nigella 2.0 oz - Zamouri Spices
from Zamouri Spices, an Elbertai Company LLC
Publisher: Zamouri Spices, an Elbertai Company LLC
List Price: $3.95
Your Price: $5.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Also known as Nigala, Charnushka, Kalonji or Black Seed. Do not confuse with Kala Jeera (Black Cumin). Nigella is a member of the buttercup family. The bulk of the crop is produced in India and North Africa. Nigella seeds have little aroma, but give off a peppery aroma when rubbed between the finger tips. It is widely used in Indian and Middle Eastern cuisines, especially pilafs, kormas, and curries. Nigella is an essential ingredient to Panch Phoron. Excellent with breads, legumes and rice. Traditional Healers use it to treat flatulence, indigestion and bowel disorders.
- Spicy World Kalaunji (Onion Seeds/Nigella Sativa/Black Seeds) 7-Ounce Bag
- Methi (Fenugreek) Seeds 7oz
- Sumac 4.0 oz by Zamouri Spices
- Chermoula - Moroccan Fish Marinade 2.0 oz - Zamouri Spices
- Harissa Dry 2oz By Zamouri Spices
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.