Twitter In 30 Minutes: How to connect with interesting people, write great tweets, and find information that's relevant to you. (in 30 Minutes Book)
by Ian Lamont
Paperback: 104 pages
Publisher: i30 Media Corporation
List Price: $6.99
NOTE: This edition is no longer available for sale. Please see the latest edition of the guide, Twitter In 30 Minutes (2nd Edition) , available for the Kindle and as a paperback edition (ISBN: 978-1-939924-29-2).
Are you interested in using Twitter, but don’t know where to start? Or, do you have an account that you started but seldom use? Twitter In 30 Minutes is here to help! Written by the author of the top-selling "Dropbox In 30 Minutes" and "Google Drive & Docs In 30 Minutes", this guide will walk you through the basics of Twitter, and get you excited about connecting with interesting people and discovering all kinds of ideas and information!
While Twitter In 30 Minutes is not a comprehensive guide, it covers everything you need to know to get started. In just 30 minutes, you’ll learn how to:
- Create a new Twitter account online, on your phone, or on a tablet
- Customize your Twitter profile with photos and a bio that’s right for you
- Follow other Twitter accounts . . . and block those you don’t like
- Identify local people and organizations using Twitter
- Find people who share the same interests and hobbies
- Compose your first Tweets
- Share photos on Twitter
- Take part in conversations
- Understand advanced features such as lists, direct messages, and shortcut keys
There's more. Twitter In 30 Minutes shows you how all kinds of people use Twitter to promote their businesses, connect with people, explore their interests, and have fun! It's peppered with real-world examples, from everyday people to celebrities.
For just a small investment, Twitter In 30 Minutes will get you up and running on Twitter. Buy it today!
About the author: Ian Lamont is a former technology and business journalist whose writing and editorial work has garnered awards from the Society of American Business Editors and Writers and the American Society of Business Publication Editors. He has authored several books, including Twitter In 30 Minutes, Dropbox In 30 Minutes, Google Drive & Docs In 30 Minutes, and Excel Basics In 30 Minutes. He is a graduate of MIT Sloan.
- Twitter For Dummies
- LinkedIn In 30 Minutes: How to create a rock-solid LinkedIn profile and build connections that matter
- Dropbox In 30 Minutes (2nd Edition): The Beginner's Guide To Dropbox Backup, Syncing, And Sharing
- Facebook All-in-One For Dummies
- Facebook For Dummies
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.