The China Study Cookbook: Over 120 Whole Food, Plant-Based Recipes
by LeAnne Campbell
Paperback: 208 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books
List Price: $19.95
Your Price: $11.27
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The China Study Cookbook takes these scientific findings and puts them to action. Written by LeAnne Campbell, daughter of The China Study author T. Colin Campbell, PhD, and mother of two hungry teenagers, The China Study Cookbook features delicious, easily prepared plant-based recipes with no added fat and minimal sugar and salt that promote optimal health.
From her Breakfast Home-Fry Hash and Fabulous Sweet Potato Enchiladas to No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars and Cheese(less) Cake, all of LeAnne’s recipes follow three important principles:
1. Optimal nutrition is based on eating food rather than nutrient supplements
2. The closer that foods are to their native statesprepared with minimal cooking, salting, and processingthe greater the long-term health benefits of eating them
3. It is best to choose locally and organically grown produce whenever possible
Filled with helpful tips on substitutions, keeping foods nutrient-rich, and transitioning to a plant-based diet, The China Study Cookbook shows how to transform individual health and the health of the entire family.
- Forks Over Knives - The Cookbook: Over 300 Recipes for Plant-Based Eating All Through the Year
- The China Study All-Star Collection: Whole Food, Plant-Based Recipes from Your Favorite Vegan Chefs
- Whole: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition
- Forks Over Knives: The Plant-Based Way to Health
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.