5 lb. Book of GRE Practice Problems
by Manhattan Prep
Paperback: 1208 pages
Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing
List Price: $19.95
Your Price: $12.64
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Developed for students taking the Revised GRE General Test, the 5 lb. Book of GRE Practice Problems provides over 1,800 practice questions (more than any other book!) that include everything from beginner-level problems to over 200 of the toughest problems available anywhere.
Manhattan Prep’s 5 lb. Book of GRE Practice Problems is an essential resource for students of any level who are preparing for the Revised GRE General Exam. With 33 chapters and over 1,800 practice problems, students can build fundamental skills in math and verbal through targeted practice. Plus, with easy-to-follow explanations and step-by-step applications, each question will help students cement their understanding of those concepts tested on the GRE.
Purchase of this book includes access to an online video introduction and to the Manhattan Prep Challenge Problem Archive.
- 500 Essential Words: GRE Vocabulary Flash Cards
- The Official Guide to the GRE Revised General Test, 2nd Edition
- Cracking the GRE with 4 Practice Tests, 2015 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)
- Manhattan Prep GRE Set of 8 Strategy Guides, 4th Edition
- 500 Advanced Words: GRE Vocabulary Flash Cards
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.