Start: Punch Fear in the Face, Escape Average and Do Work that Matters
by Jon Acuff
Hardcover: 288 pages
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
List Price: $22.99
Your Price: $17.97
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Wall Street Journal best-selling author Jon Acuff reveals the steps to getting unstuck and back onto the path of being awesome.
Over the last 100 years, the road to success for most everyone has been divided into predictable stages. But three things have changed the path to success:
Boomers are realizing that a lot of the things they were promised aren’t going to materialize, and they have started second and third careers.
Technology has given access to an unprecedented number of people who are building online empires and changing their lives in ways that would have been impossible years ago.
The days of “success first, significance later,” have ended.
While none of the stages can be skipped, they can be shortened and accelerated. There are only two paths in life: average and awesome. The average path is easy because all you have to do is nothing. The awesome path is more challenging, because things like fear only bother you when you do work that matters. The good news is Start gives readers practical, actionable insights to be more awesome, more often.
- Do Over: Rescue Monday, Reinvent Your Work, and Never Get Stuck
- EntreLeadership: 20 Years of Practical Business Wisdom from the Trenches
- Quitter: Closing the Gap Between Your Day Job & Your Dream Job
- 48 Days to the Work You Love: Preparing for the New Normal
- QBQ! The Question Behind the Question: Practicing Personal Accountability at Work and in Life
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.