Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Introduction Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
by Beezix Inc.
Pamphlet: 2 pages
Publisher: Beezix Inc.
List Price: $3.60
Your Price: $3.09
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Laminated quick reference card showing step-by-step instructions and shortcuts for how to use Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013. This guide is suitable as a training handout, or simply an easy to use reference guide, for any type of user.
The following topics are covered:
Adding a New Slide; Changing a Slide's Layout; Switching Between Standard and Widescreen Format; Custom Slide Size and Orientation; Entering Text; Starting a Line without a Bullet; Moving Between Text Areas with the Keyboard; Adding Other Text on the Slide; Changing Level of Indention; Text Formatting; Using Presentation Views: Normal View, Outline View, Slide Sorter View.
Applying Design Themes; Changing Background of a Slide; Adding a Header or Footer; Creating Speaker Notes.
Using the Slide Master; Suppressing Slide Master Objects.
Adding Clip Art and Online Images; Creating a Chart; Creating an Org Chart; Adding and Deleting Org Chart Boxes; Drawing Shapes; Resizing a Shape or Picture; Rotating Objects; Moving a Shape; Adding Text to Shapes; Selecting Shapes; Changing Color, Fill Pattern, or Line Style of a Shape or Line; Using Eyedropper to Match Colors; Duplicating Shapes; Animating an Object.
Running a Slide Show; Assigning Transition Effects and Timings for a Slide Show; Changing Slide Show Settings; Printing.
Also includes a list of Touch Actions, Text Selection and Movement and Slide Show Shortcuts.
This guide is one of two titles available for PowerPoint 2013: PowerPoint 2013 Introduction, PowerPoint 2013 Advanced (ISBN 978-1936220885).
Recommended companion title covering Office basics: Microsoft Office 2013 Essentials (ISBN 978-1936220755).
- Microsoft Word 2013 Introduction Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Introduction Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Functions & Formulas Quick Reference Card (4-page Cheat Sheet focusing on examples and context for intermediate-to-advanced functions and formulas- Laminated Guide)
- Microsoft Office 2013 Essentials Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 Mail, Calendar, People, Tasks Quick Reference (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Guide)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.