Microsoft Excel 2013 Introduction Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
by Beezix Inc.
Pamphlet: 2 pages
Publisher: Beezix Inc.
List Price: $3.60
Your Price: $3.08
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Laminated quick reference showing step-by-step instructions and shortcuts for how to use Microsoft Office Excel 2013. This guide is suitable as a training handout, or simply an easy to use reference guide, for any type of user.
The following topics are covered:
Entering and Editing Data
Picking from a Drop-Down List
Resizing Column Width and Row Height
Inserting and Deleting Rows, Columns and Cells
Clearing Cells, Clearing Formatting
Borders, Shading, Text Color
Formatting Number Cells
Aligning and Merging Cell Contents
Entering a Sequence of Numbers
Entering Formulas & Functions
Entering SUM and Other Functions Quickly
Absolute vs. Relative Cell References
Copying and Moving Data: Copying to Adjacent Cells; Cut, Copy, Paste; Drag & Drop
Sheet Features: Renaming, Moving, Copying, Selecting, Inserting, Deleting Sheets; Editing Multiple Worksheets Simultaneously
Previewing, Printing and Page Setup
Scaling to Print
Printing a Specific Area
Using Page Break Preview to Adjust Page Breaks
Repeating Rows/Columns on Every Page
Also includes a list of Touch Actions, Selection and Movement Shortcuts.
Recommended companion title covering Office basics: Office 2013 Essentials, ISBN 978-1936220755.
This guide is one of multiple titles available for Excel 2013: Excel 2013 Introduction; Excel 2013 Functions & Formulas (ISBN 978-1936220779); Excel 2013 Data Analysis with Tables (ISBN 978-1936220786).
- Microsoft Word 2013 Introduction Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Introduction Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Microsoft Office 2013 Essentials Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Functions & Formulas Quick Reference Card (4-page Cheat Sheet focusing on examples and context for intermediate-to-advanced functions and formulas- Laminated Guide)
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 Mail, Calendar, People, Tasks Quick Reference (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Guide)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.