What's New in Windows 8 (from Windows 7) Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of New Features & Instructions - Laminated Card)
by Beezix Inc.
Pamphlet: 2 pages
Publisher: Beezix Inc.
List Price: $3.60
Your Price: $3.24
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Laminated quick reference guide showing instructions for the new and changed features of Windows 8, for users upgrading from Windows 7.
Starting Windows, Using the Start Screen, Windows Store and Desktop Apps, Accessing the Desktop, Starting a Windows Store or Desktop App, Closing a Windows Store App, Switching between Apps and Desktop Windows, Using the Switch List, Installing New Windows Store Apps, Windows Store App Commands and Navigation, Windows Charms, Using the Share Charm, Searching.
Organizing Tiles and Apps:
Creating a Tile Group, Naming a Tile Group, Rearranging Start Screen Tiles, Adding an App Tile to the Start Screen, Creating Secondary Tiles.
Starting File Explorer, File History.
Settings, Users & Security:
Settings Charm & Control Panel, Setting Up Wifi, Airplane Mode, Using Metering, Viewing a Password While Typing, Changing Users, Ending Your Windows Session, Changing Login Password, Changing a Picture or PIN Password, Getting Help.
Also includes a 'Top 8 Things you Need to Know' list, a list of new Keyboard Shortcuts, and a list of Mouse/Touch Equivalents. This guide is suitable as a training handout, or simply an easy to use reference guide, for any type of user.
- Windows 8 Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Guide)
- Internet Explorer 10 Introduction for Windows 8 Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Top 100 Tips for Windows 8: Discover the Secrets of Windows 8
- Microsoft Office 2013 Essentials Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Windows 8 For Dummies Book + DVD Bundle
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.