Microsoft Access 2010 Introduction Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
by Beezix Inc
Pamphlet: 2 pages
Publisher: Beezix Inc
List Price: $3.60
Your Price: $3.24
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Laminated quick reference guide showing step-by-step instructions and shortcuts for how to use Microsoft Office Access 2010. This guide is suitable as a training handout, or simply an easy to use reference guide, for any type of user.
The following topics are covered:
Working with Database Files, Defining Access Objects, Adding a Record, Editing Fields and Records, Undoing Changes, Deleting Records, The Datasheet Window, Quickly Sorting a Table, Searching for a Record, Creating a Table, Primary Keys and Links, Using Design View to Create or Modify a Table, Creating/Modifying a Query, Creating Reports with a Wizard, Creating and Modifying Reports Manually, Printing a Report, Creating Forms with a Wizard, Creating and Modifying Forms Manually, Working with Forms, Backing Up and Compacting Database Files, Customizing Access.
Also includes a list of Movement and Data Entry Shortcuts, Smart Database Design Tips, and Query Grid Criteria Examples.
This guide is one of two available titles for Access 2010: Access 2010 Introduction and Access 2010 Intermediate.
- Microsoft Access 2010 Intermediate Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Functions & Formulas Quick Reference Guide (4-page Cheat Sheet focusing on examples and context for intermediate-to-advanced functions and formulas- Laminated Guide)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Tables, PivotTables, Sorting & Filtering Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Access 2010: The Missing Manual
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Advanced & Macros Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.