Microsoft Word 2010 Formatting Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
by Beezix Inc.
Pamphlet: 2 pages
Publisher: Beezix Inc.
List Price: $3.60
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Laminated quick reference card showing step-by-step instructions and shortcuts for how to use formatting features of Microsoft Office Word 2010 at the intermediate level. The following topics are covered:
Displaying the Ruler, Changing the Default Font, Settings Tabs, Moving Tab Positions, Removing a Tab Marker, Clearing All Tab Markers from the Ruler, Tab Tips, Setting Tabs with Leaders, Disabling Automatic Formatting, The Indent Markers, Changing Indents, Applying Indents Quickly, Creating Bulleted Lists, Changing Bullet Style, Creating Numbered Lists, Turning off Bullets or Numbering, Creating Multilevel Numbered List.
Paragraph Breaks vs. Line Breaks, Changing Paragraph Spacing, Changing Line Spacing, Clearing Formatting, Using Quick Styles, Using Themes to Format the Document.
Inserting a Table, Moving a Table, Inserting Rows within a Table, Adding a Row at the End of a Table, Inserting Columns within a Table, Changing Column Widths, Merging Table Cells, Splitting Cells of a Table, Centering a Table within the Margins, Changing Text Direction, Wrapping Text around Tables, Adding Space to Table Rows, Adding Paragraph/ Cell Borders and Shading, Inserting a Pre-Formatted Text Box, Drawing a Text Box, Formatting a Text Box.
Finding and Replacing Text, Finding and Replacing Formats, Finding and Replacing Special Characters (Tabs, Spaces, etc.).
Also includes: Lists of Table Selection Shortcuts and Formatting Shortcuts.
This guide is suitable as a training handout, or simply an easy to use reference guide, for any type of user.
This guide is one of several titles available for Word 2010: Word 2010 Introduction, Word 2010 Formatting, Word 2010 Advanced, Word 2010 Mail, Merge & Forms, Word 2010 Templates & Macros, Word 2010 Collaboration Features.
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Introduction Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Microsoft Word 2010 Introduction Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Microsoft Word 2010 Advanced Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Functions & Formulas Quick Reference Guide (4-page Cheat Sheet focusing on examples and context for intermediate-to-advanced functions and formulas- Laminated Guide)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Tables, PivotTables, Sorting & Filtering Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.