Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Introduction Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
by Beezix Inc
Pamphlet: 2 pages
Publisher: Beezix Inc
List Price: $3.60
Your Price: $3.04
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Laminated quick reference guide showing step-by-step instructions and shortcuts for how to use Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010. This guide is suitable as a training handout, or simply an easy to use reference guide, for any type of user.
The following topics are covered:
Creating a New Presentation, Adding a New Slide, Changing the Slide s Layout, Changing the Slide Orientation, Changing the Slide Size, Entering Text into a Click to add... Bulleted List Placeholder, Starting a New Line Without a Bullet, Moving from Title to Body with the Keyboard, Adding Other Text on the Slide, Changing Level of Indentation, Using the Outline Tab, Rearranging Bullet Points or Paragraphs, Changing the Text Format, Changing the Text Size, Enhancing Text: Bold, Italic, etc., Turning On/Off Bullets, Formatting Text with the Mini Toolbar
Viewing Many Slides at Once, Rearranging Slides, Applying a Design Theme, Changing the Background of a Slide, Adding a Header or Footer, Creating Speaker Notes
Using the Slide Master, Suppressing Slide Master Elements on Certain Slides
Adding Clip Art, Inserting a Picture from a File, Resizing Graphics, Creating a Chart, Creating an Org Chart, Adding a New Box to the Org Chart, Deleting a Box in the Org Chart, Drawing Shapes, Resizing a Shape, Rotating an Object, Moving a Shape, Adding Text to a Shape, Selecting Shapes; Changing the Color, Fill Pattern, or Line Style of a Shape or Line; Duplicating a Shape, Hiding Slides, Running a Slide Show, Assigning Transition Effects and Timings for a Slide Show, Animating an Object, Changing Slide Show Settings, Printing
Also includes: Lists of Selection, Movement, and Slide Show Shortcuts.
This guide is one of two titles available for PowerPoint 2010: PowerPoint 2010 Introduction, PowerPoint 2010 Advanced (ISBN 978-1936220298).
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Introduction Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Functions & Formulas Quick Reference Guide (4-page Cheat Sheet focusing on examples and context for intermediate-to-advanced functions and formulas- Laminated Guide)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Tables, PivotTables, Sorting & Filtering Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Microsoft Word 2010 Introduction Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Advanced Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.