Cut the Crap, Get a Job! a New Job Search Process for a New Era
by Dana Manciagli
Paperback: 206 pages
Publisher: Authority Publishing
List Price: $19.99
Your Price: $16.65
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Cut the Crap, Get a Job! A New Job Search Process for a New Era is a revolutionary job search book that takes an insightful approach to help everyone from college graduates to senior executives make their next career moves in the 21st century.
You'll learn an effective approach to the latest employment practices and brand new, proprietary techniques for career development. In addition, you will get access to free downloadable tools to manage your personal job search.
What is unique and powerful about Cut the Crap, Get a Job?
* It's simple - it breaks the end-to-end job search into bite-sized pieces, including solutions and homework assignments to coach you through every step.
* It's written from the perspective of a veteran hiring manager with experience in Fortune 500 corporations as well as fast growing start-ups.
* It provides all the technology-based tools you need to go from starting your search to winning the job.
* It challenges tired, old practices and teaches innovative techniques that will show you what it takes to stand out as the best candidate being interviewed.
If you're ready to get serious and make your next career move, don't wait another moment-read this book today!
Dana Manciagli was a corporate executive for more than 30 years and has leveraged her employee hiring and management experience into that of author, blogger, keynote speaker, career coach and career expert. Dana has had a remarkable career in global sales and marketing roles in Fortune 500 corporations (Microsoft, Kodak, IBM and more).
She was named a top "Women of Influence" in Seattle, and is on the Worldwide Board of Junior Achievement. She is also a breast cancer survivor and received her MBA at the Thunderbird School of Global Management in Arizona.
Visit Dana's website at DanaManciagli.com.
"Dana Manciagli's book is very important especially during this time of global economic recovery." -Stedman Graham, Author, Speaker, Entrepreneur
"If I were looking for work, I'd have a dog eared copy on my desk, highlighted and underlined. Excellent resource!" -Joshua Waldman, author of Job Searching with Social Media For Dummies
"I highly recommend you invest the time in yourself to read it - because you're worth it." -David Perry, co-author of Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0
- Knock 'em Dead 2013: The Ultimate Job Search Guide
- Change the Way You See Everything through Asset-Based Thinking
- The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success (Second Edition - Entirely Revised): Kick-start Your Business, Brand, and Job Search
- Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0: How to Stand Out from the Crowd and Tap Into the Hidden Job Market using Social Media and 999 other Tactics Today
- Knock 'em Dead Resumes: How to Write a Killer Resume That Gets You Job Interviews
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.