Ten Things Every Child with Autism Wishes You Knew: Updated and Expanded Edition
by Ellen Notbohm
Paperback: 200 pages
Publisher: Future Horizons
List Price: $19.95
Your Price: $14.13
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
A bestseller gets even better! Every parent, teacher, social worker, therapist, and physician should have this succinct and informative book in their back pocket. Framed with both humor and compassion, the book describes ten characteristics that help illuminate—not define—children with autism.
Bronze Award in Psychology, ForeWord Book of the Year Awards
Gold Award, Mom's Choice Awards
- 1001 Great Ideas for Teaching and Raising Children with Autism or Asperger's, Revised and Expanded 2nd Edition
- The Reason I Jump: The Inner Voice of a Thirteen-Year-Old Boy with Autism
- No More Meltdowns: Positive Strategies for Managing and Preventing Out-Of-Control Behavior
- 101 Games and Activities for Children With Autism, Asperger’s and Sensory Processing Disorders
- The Survival Guide for Kids with Autism Spectrum Disorders (And Their Parents)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.