The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted and the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss and Long-term Health
by Thomas M. Campbell II, T. Colin Campbell
Hardcover: 417 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books
List Price: $24.95
Your Price: $16.27
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
In The China Study, Dr. T. Colin Campbell details the connection between nutrition and heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. The report also examines the source of nutritional confusion produced by powerful lobbies, government entities, and opportunistic scientists. The New York Times has recognized the study as the Grand Prix of epidemiology” and the most comprehensive large study ever undertaken of the relationship between diet and the risk of developing disease.”
The China Study is not a diet book. Dr. Campbell cuts through the haze of misinformation and delivers an insightful message to anyone living with cancer, diabetes, heart disease, obesity, and those concerned with the effects of aging.
[This book is also available in Spanish, El Estudio de China.]
- Whole: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition
- The China Study Cookbook: Over 120 Whole Food, Plant-Based Recipes
- Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- The China Study All-Star Collection: Whole Food, Plant-Based Recipes from Your Favorite Vegan Chefs
- The Starch Solution: Eat the Foods You Love, Regain Your Health, and Lose the Weight for Good!
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.